Our first-ever Still Kickin grant recipient (all the way back in August 2015!) was an awesome dude named Scott Serene. That same month, Scott died from brain cancer.
Scott believed that no matter what awful stuff life throws at you, it's #BetterThanDying. These three words were his motto during his glioblastoma treatments.
Scott's motto feels especially relevant right now. We're all struggling. We all have our own fears and stressors. Uncertainty and anxiety can be a rude you-know-what.
But all of that is still better than dying. And you know what else is better than dying? WEARING YOUR MASK, gosh dang it!
Save 15% automatically when you purchase three or more masks! (They don't need to all be the same design.)
- includes one mask of your choice of color
- 95% rayon modal / 5% spandex
- two-layer breathable modal blend
- eco-friendly fabric
- red, blue, green, yellow, orange or black face mask with white better than dying print — choose your color!
- anti-dust, anti-odor, machine washable
- dimensions: 7" x 4.75" with 6" ear loop