- 4:00p - Guests can begin arriving
- 6:00p - Dinner
- 7:30p - Nora McInerny Opens the Event & Opening Evening Speaker - Danni Starr Resiliency is my Superpower
- 9:00p - Weather permitting, we'll have a bonfire
Still Kickin IRL - Retreat information
This page will hold the most up to date information about the retreat. Please reference this page as you are planning your path for the weekend. If you have questions, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6282 Cranberry Road
Finland, MN 55603
Wolf Ridge is an environmental Learning Center located in Finland, MN. The center is structured as a small campus (all buildings are about 3-5 minutes from each other) and encourages community engagement and learning.
The best airport to easily fly into is MSP Minneapolis/St. Paul which is about 4 hours south of Wolf Ridge. However, there are flights to DLH Duluth, which would put you about 1.5 hours outside of the venue.
If you're looking for a carpool to the venue, you can do your coordinating on the Facebook Event Page.
This is a weekend long event.
Guests can begin arriving 4:00p Friday, February 22nd
And we will pack up and head out 12:00p Sunday, February 24th
- A bed! You will be sharing a room with 4-6 additional attendees. If you have special requests for who you'd like to room with, please add them HERE.
- Meals! Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided, as well as snacks. We can accommodate dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy free, vegan, etc. Just let us know on this handy little form!
- A special gift. With love from Still Kickin, lululemon and some other nice friends.
- A choose your own adventure weekend. We will be offering different work sessions to choose from. So check out the schedule below and start planning what will be the best beneficial weekend for you.
- Optional Massage. We invited our friends at Tula Spa to come up to provide massages to those guests who want to add this onto their weekend. You can get more information about this service here and also sign up!
This is your weekend. You can participate in everything you want, or don't want. Use any part of the weekend to do a massage session (sign up is here!) or go read a book, or take a nap. It's up to you!
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD
- 7:00a - Optional Meditation - Sitting with Intention
- 8:00a - Breakfast
- 9:00a - Morning Speaker - Anthony Ongaro - Mindful Habits
- 10:00a - Morning Breakout Sessions
- Option 1 - Kathy Flaminio - Healing from the Mat: Breathing and Moving Ourselves Whole
- Option 2 - Anthony Ongaro - Choosing and Implementing Habits
- Option 3 - Dana Nelson - Let's Do This Together: Strategies to Combat Social Isolation
- 12:30p - Lunch
- 1:30p - Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- Option 1 - Rachel Wilkerson - Pen to Paper: Journaling For Healing, Moving Forward, Or Just Getting Shit Done
- Option 2 - Meghan McInerny - Mindful Money
- Option 3 - Dr. Anna Roth - Therapy Hacks: Tools, Tips and Tricks for the Hard Stuff
- 3:30p Movement Sessions
- Option 1 - Yoga classes
- Option 2 - Outdoor Activities - Ropes Course or Cross Country Skiing
- 6:00p - Dinner
- 7:30p - Evening Speaker - Mechelle Lewis Freeman - Do it, Afraid. Moving forward amongst your fear.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH
- 8:00a - Breakfast
- 9:00a - Morning Breakout Session
- Option 1 - Jesse Ross - Cultural Self-Awareness as a Practice
- Option 2 - Hannah Meacock Ross - Your Brain At Work: Tips & Tricks for More Mindfulness, Less Distraction & Greater Mental Clarity
- Option 3 - Sarah Super - Healing with Choices
- 11:00a - Closing Program - Nora McInerny
How will I know where to go when I get there?
We are wrapping up locations of each session and will have a map that is provided to you when you arrive. We'll also have volunteers helping guide us throughout the weekend.
Are people carpooling?
What should I bring?
This is a camp so no real amenities are included (like shampoo/conditioner at a hotel) so bring those items and then anything else you might need depending on what you’d like to participate in. Here are some suggestions:
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga blanket, throw to be used with meditation
- Comfy Clothes
- Outdoor Clothes (snow pants, boots, parka, hat, mittens, etc.)
- Snowshoes/Cross Country Skis (if you’d like to do that activity limited amounts available)
- Any bedding you’d want in addition to a blanket and pillow (i.e. extra blanket if you tend to get cold)
I have a food allergy or intolerance - how do I make sure there is food I can eat?
I'm coming up with a friend, can we be in the same room?
I have a special request, how do I let yo know about that?
I have another question not listed.
Please send an email to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
How do I sign up for a massage?