Whenever you purchase a t-shirt, or take an e-course, or attend one of our events, our benefit corp donates a portion of those proceeds to our non-profit arm to make sure folks get the support they need when times are tough.
And the reason we're able to do what we do month after month is because of people like YOU.
This month, your support helped seven people going through all sorts of awful stuff, including:
- A Georgia mother to multiple foster children who had to leave her job as an art teacher to care for her husband as he fights to recover from a ruptured brain aneurysm.
- A Minnesota mother supporting her children and paying for burial expenses after her 6-year-old son drowned in a tragic accident.
- A teacher receiving treatment after undergoing a double mastectomy, who then discovered the cancer spread to her lymph nodes.
- A California woman living with chronic medical issues that stem from a lifetime of abusive relationships.
- A Minnesota mother who lost one of her children to a rare disease and who is now caring for another child with the same terminal diagnosis.
- A woman looking for housing for herself and her young son after losing her home and business to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A woman in Minnesota whose son was killed by law enforcement and who then started a nonprofit to support other families who've lost children to violence.
Thank you for helping us #HelpAHumanOut.