The past few months have illuminated just how close to the financial edge many of us are living. That's why over the past several weeks, our nonprofit organization has given out grants to folks who:
- Lost their income due to COVID-19
- Are dealing with the death of a loved one amidst the pandemic
- Were already going through a crappy time (recently widowed, major illness, etc.) before the economy took a nosedive
- Are struggling to keep their small business alive
- Are independently funding ways to help their students cope at home.
This month, thank you for helping us help Jeremy, Anastasia, Stephanie, Robert, Stacy, Kristen, Janet, Margaret, Jasmine, Amy and Rachel.