Co-host of "Pantsuit Politics" and "The Nuanced Life," Sarah Stewart Holland knows all about talking politics and how touchy of a subject it can be... especially with family... especially around the holidays. She shines her light on how to stand up for yourself while showing grace to those who might disagree with you.
- A transcript of this episode is available here.
- @BlueGrassRed on Instagram
- "Pantsuit Politics"
- "The Nuanced Life"
- I Think You’re Wrong (But I’m Listening)
- This Is Water by David Foster Wallace
SHOP OUR SPONSOR
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week we featured Gigi's Flair Emporium— A business that is fun as it sounds. From Minnesota merch to pins with references from your favorite TV shows, Gigi's shop has got it all.
HAVE A TOPIC?
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at email@example.com.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Subscribe - click subscribe on whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts.
- Follow us on @hahopodcast - where you can see the latest from Help a Human Out Podcast.
- Share - the more listens the better we do and more folks we show up for! Share this with your friends and family!
- Support - if you are able we offer ways to financially support this work - it will get you free access to the Still Kickin Club and special content too!