After almost 10 years of marriage, Angela’s now ex-spouse came out as trans. She still has a lot of love for this person and they are raising a child together, but Angela has a lot of questions and she’s feeling really isolated. But she isn’t alone. Author, speaker and activist Amanda Jetté Knox has been there and is sharing how she dealt with such big changes in her life and family.
A transcript of this episode is available here.
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at email@example.com.
SHOP OUR SPONSOR:
TrackGirlz is a 501c3 nonprofit organization providing access to higher education, mentorship and sport through our track and field girls empowerment programs.
- Blog: The Maven of Mayhem
- Book: Love Lives Here: a Story of Thriving in a Transgender Family
- Facebook: /The-Maven-Of-Mayhem
- Twitter: @MavenOfMayhem
- Instagram: @maven_of_mayhem
- PFLAG is an organization providing support, information and resources for LGBTQ+ people, their parents and families, and allies.