Sarah just had a baby. She also just lost her husband. When your child won’t remember the parent they lost, how do you help them know that person in their imperfect entirety? This week, Ms. Danielle talks to author, journalist and Black Widow Leslie Streeter about how she does just that.
- A transcript of this episode is available here.
- @LeslieGrayStreeter on Instagram
- Black Widow by Leslie Gray Streeter
- Leslie’s website and blog
- The Hot Young Widows Club
SHOP OUR SPONSOR
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week we featured Gigi's Flair Emporium – your go-to shop for all things cute!
HAVE A TOPIC?
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at email@example.com.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Subscribe - click subscribe on whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts.
- Follow us on @hahopodcast - where you can see the latest from Help a Human Out Podcast.
- Share - the more listens the better we do and more folks we show up for! Share this with your friends and family!
- Support - if you are able we offer ways to financially support this work - it will get you free access to the Still Kickin Club and special content too!