We’re going to have “the talk” — except this time, it’s the full version. We know about the birds and the bees, but when it comes to talking about what we want (and need) in the bedroom, a lot of us avoid that conversation. But you know who doesn’t? A love coach. Shaun Galanos is host of “The Love Drive,” a popular podcast about love, sex and authenticity. He also provides sessions and coaching on various aspects of love and life. This week, Shaun teaches us how to have an open and honest conversation about sex and intimacy with our partners.
- A full transcript of this episode is available here.
- Shaun’s personal website
- @thelovedrive on Instagram
- The Love Drive Podcast
- Join the Still Kickin email list for updates on merch and everything else
SHOP OUR SPONSOR
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week we featured TrackGirlz – a 501c3 nonprofit organization providing access to higher education, mentorship and sport through our track and field girls empowerment programs.
HAVE A TOPIC?
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at email@example.com.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Subscribe - click subscribe on whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts.
- Follow us on @hahopodcast - where you can see the latest from Help a Human Out Podcast.
- Share - the more listens the better we do and more folks we show up for! Share this with your friends and family!
- Support - if you are able we offer ways to financially support this work - it will get you free access to the Still Kickin Club and special content too!