Host Ms. Danielle is a Black woman who can see our nation’s capitol building from her roof. In this episode, Ms. Danielle shares exactly what went through her mind as the riot at the US Capitol unfolded and her reflections. Listen. Learn. Grow. And stop gaslighting Black people.
- A transcript of this episode is available here.
- Still Kickin Sessions - Awareness is great. Action is better.
- Getting Comfortable With Discomfort with Ms. Danielle
- Protests & Privilege with Jesse Ross
- Diversity and Inclusion training with Jesse Ross
- Anti-Racism Daily
- @msdanielleferrentino on Instagram
- Danielle’s book: Empathy and Eyebrows
- Join the Still Kickin Club
- Join our emailing list for merch updates
SHOP OUR SPONSOR
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at email@example.com.
This week we featured FMYH - Fancy Meeting You Here is a collaborative space for creatives to grow their ideas and businesses.
HAVE A TOPIC?
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Subscribe - click subscribe on whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts.
- Follow us on @hahopodcast - where you can see the latest from Help a Human Out Podcast.
- Share - the more listens the better we do and more folks we show up for! Share this with your friends and family!
- Support - if you are able we offer ways to financially support this work - it will get you free access to the Still Kickin Club and special content too!