When your entire life plan is upended by divorce and betrayal, how do you move forward? How do you heal? Can you ever love again?
In our first-ever episode of "Help A Human Out," Ms. Danielle tells us her own story — because she's been there.
- Empathy and Eyebrows by Ms. Danielle — If you liked this episode, you'll love Ms. Danielle's memoir.
SHOP OUR SPONSOR
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week we featured Theramones Body Oils — Made from natural, non-toxic, cruelty-free ingredients, including their signature tri-oil blend of almond, avocado, and shea nut oils. Their body oils work on all skin and hair types and keep everything feeling healthy and soft.
HAVE A TOPIC?
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at email@example.com.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Subscribe - click subscribe on whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts.
- Follow us on @hahopodcast - where you can see the latest from Help a Human Out Podcast.
- Share - the more listens the better we do and more folks we show up for! Share this with your friends and family!
- Support - if you are able we offer ways to financially support this work - it will get you free access to the Still Kickin Club and special content too!