What does family mean to you? For Ms. Danielle, and a lot of us, family is everything. You learn so much about someone based on where they came from. This week, Ms. Danielle talks with Jesse Ross – Executive Director of Still Kickin, international speaker, diversity and inclusion leader, and father about growing up, living in North Minneapolis and what it’s like raising Black babies in a racist world.
- For a transcript of this episode, click here.
- Jesse’s Website
- Protests and Privilege - with Jesse Ross
- All Still Kickin Sessions
SHOP OUR SPONSOR
We reserve one free ad in every HAHO episode for a BIPOC-owned business. If that's you, reach out to us at email@example.com.
This week we featured FMYH - Fancy Meeting You Here is a collaborative space for creatives to grow their ideas and businesses.
HAVE A TOPIC?
If you have a topic you'd like to see addressed on the show, let us know by recording a voice memo into your phone and emailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Subscribe - click subscribe on whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts.
- Follow us on @hahopodcast - where you can see the latest from Help a Human Out Podcast.
- Share - the more listens the better we do and more folks we show up for! Share this with your friends and family!
- Support - if you are able we offer ways to financially support this work - it will get you free access to the Still Kickin Club and special content too!